onsdag 2 mars 2011

The Sun and The Spinalong


The sun is showing almost every day now. In my part of the world that makes people happy. Last night a fox has walked across the field behind the bigger stone and then up on our back yard. The foxes are busy now, you can see their trails everywhere.
 With the sun behind it the Sarpaneva "Festivo" glass candle stick really shows it's icy character

In the Ravelry group Spinning in Sweden a fun spinalong started yesterday. I will spin my second Attic Yarn and maybe something else also. Top dyed by Jon Dunn! I have two of these and the yarn will go perfectly with the first Attic Yarn.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm happy for the light, too :) And the wild birds are just starting up for the spring. Love it!
    Love our spinalong, too.
    Kram Marie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, only wish the birds could tell who they are!

    SvaraRadera