torsdag 28 mars 2013

Beautiful Stockholm

Since my son moved to Stockholm I have come to like that town a lot. I went there last week to see my granddaughter for the first time. I'm sorry the world we live in is of a kind where you don't want to show your family and friends in your blog. She's a rosebud :)


It was sunny and chilly, a perfect weekend for walking. On Sunday we went to see an exhibition at the photo museum, Fotografiska. I have longed to see Henri Cartier-Bresson's photos for decades, and now I have seen quite many of them. And I would like to see more. The view from the excellent restaurant at the museum gives you Stockholm around Riddarfjärden on a plate.


Walking along Riddarfjärden:





Easter decorations for sale at Mariatorget:


Sugar at the bottom after a several kilometer walk (yes, I'm trying to be ironical). I call this "Hemska trappan" - "Awful stairs":


Views from the ferry Viking Grace when I arrived early Saturday morning:



There was still ice in the archipelagos of Stockholm and Turku.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Underbara färger och baby kläder. De där tågsockorna är bästa modellen. De hålls bra uppe.
    Inger

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack! Kontakta mig på e-posten så skickar jag ett par foton på J o baby!

      Radera