tisdag 18 september 2012

Protection

There was a comment on my blog a few days ago about the belief that rowans protect you from evil. So now I've made a necklace for hubby and one for me too. This one is hubby's.

Here's another protection: our lovely little Kasper, a herder and a guard dog, eight years old now. One ear is listening to me, the other is turned towards the village.

Oh yes, I'm spinning, carding, combing and knitting as always, but there's nothing I can show right now. So I'll show you what hubby found in the attic on Sunday. A package with several kilos of tow yarn and some very old viscose. What on earth shall I do with it? I don't have a loom.

2 kommentarer:

  1. What an opportunity to get one now so you can weave your newly found treasure.
    Vilket tillfälle att skaffa en nu så du kan väva av din nyfunna skatt.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. LOL I had in mind you would say that if you happened to read this post... Ja, det ser ut som om många vägar i mitt liv leder till en vävstol.

      Radera